ADVANCE THE RIDE. AND YOUR REPUTATION.
Introducing the Club Car Tempo™
Designed with automotive styling and features that feel like upgrades, the brand-new Tempo represents the very best of Club Car: proven engineering, industry-leading durability, and reliable comfort. Plus, available connected technology that monitors fleet performance gives you the freedom to manage your operations from the course, not an office.
- (6) 8-volt battery, 48-volt powerplant is the most robust in the industry/FE 350 gas engine provides better acceleration allowing your customers to take on hills all other challenges.
- Designed specifically for the golf market, the innovative Excel™ Drive System features low motor braking speed, hill descent assist, increased regenerative braking, enhanced top speed control and more options for speed range programming.
- Revolutionary PowerShield™ protective housing completely safeguards the electrical and power systems, deflects ground debris and channels water away from sensitive areas.
- IQDM hand-held diagnostic tool – a fast, hassle-free way to keep your entire fleet operating at peak capacity and profitability.
- 360 degree bumper – combined with 5 mph front and rear impact bumpers – protects the frame and overall vehicle. Redesigned texture simplifies cleaning and protects appearance.
- Monsoon Top™, the industry’s first canopy with built-in drain spouts to automatically channel water straight to the ground
- SportDrive™ steering and suspension provide an invigorating, sports car-like driving experience
- The industry’s tightest clearance circle provides superior maneuverability.
- Molded-in body color – no clear coat or paint to worry about.
- Sleek, functional dash compartment design allows golfers to easily see items placed inside the storage areas and is easy to clean.
- Premium number decals, custom club logos/name badge and accent stripe
- Premium windshield, soft grip steering wheel and canopy storage net
- Choice of either single-point watering system or premium bag protector
- Choice of one driver-side and one passenger-side accessory.
- 3-Sided Enclosure – Beige Vinyl
- 3-Sided Enclosure – White Vinyl
- Bag Cover – Charcoal Tweed
- Bag Cover – Denier Beige
- Bag Cover – Denier Black
- Bag Cover – Denier Ivory
- Bag Cover – Hemlock Tweed
- Bag Cover – Linen Tweed
- Bag Cover – White Vinyl
- Canopy Kit – Beige
- Canopy Kit – White
- Rain Gard – Beige SL
- Rain Gard – Black SL
- Rain Gard – Charcoal Tweed Sunbrella
- Rain Gard – Heather Beige Sunbrella
- Rain Gard – Hemlock Tweed Sunbrella
- Rain Gard – White SL
- 2-Passenger Storage Cover
- “CartCat” Catalytic Heater
- Hinged Windshield Kit
- One Piece Windshield Kit
- Bag Cover – Beige Vinyl
- Differential Guard Kit – Electric
- Ribbed Sport Wheel Cover Kit
- Sport Wheel Cover Kit
Lighting & Electronics
- Standard Light Kit – Electric
- 6 Qt Igloo Cooler
- 6.3 Qt CaddyMaster Kit
- Ball Washer Field Kit
- CaddyMaster Cooler Assembly
- Canopy Storage Net
- Courtesy Ashtray Kit
- Soft Swipe Kit
- 4 Bag Attachment
- Sand Mug Kit
- Single Bottle Field Kit
- 48V Battery Condition Indicator Kit
- Rear Tow Bracket Kit
Tires & Wheels
- Wheel Covers
|Engine||351 cc, single cylinder|
|Horsepower||3.3 hp||11.5 @ 3,600 rpm; Exceeds SAE J1940 Performance Standards|
|Batteries||(6) 8-volt batteries|
|Charger||48-volt variable with on-board computer|
|Steering||Self-compensating double reduction helical rack and pinion||Self-compensating double reduction helical rack and pinion|
|Front Suspension||Independent leaf spring with dual hydraulic shocks||Independent leaf spring with dual hydraulic shocks|
|Brakes||Self-adjusting rear mechanical drum||Self-adjusting rear mechanical drum|
|Park Brake||Foot-operated, multi-lock||Foot-operated, multi-lock|
|Frame Chassis||Ladder-style aluminum box beam||Ladder-style aluminum box beam|
|Body color||Molded in||Molded in|
|Front Tires||18 x 8.50-8||18 x 8.50-8|
|Rear Tires||18 x 8.50-8||18 x 8.50-8|
|Overall Length||91.5 in (232 cm)||91.5 in (232 cm)|
|Overall Width||47.25 in (120 cm)||47.25 in (120 cm)|
|Overall Height||68.5 in (174 cm)||68.5 in (174 cm)|
|Wheelbase||65.5 in (166.4 cm)||65.5 in (166.4 cm)|
|Ground Clearance||4.5 in (11.4 cm)||4.5 in (11.4 cm)|
|Floor Height||12 in (30.5 cm)||12 in (30.5 cm)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||6.7 gallons (25.4 L)|
|Tread||34.5 in/38.5 in (87.6 cm/97.8 cm)||34.5 in/38.5 in (87.6 cm/97.8 cm)|
|Dry Weight (Less Batteries)||495 lb (224.5 kg)||606 lb (274.9 kg)|
|Speed Range||7 speed settings: 5 to19 mph; 2 acceleration settings: Aggressive or traditional; 3 pedal-up braking settings: None, mild and aggressive; Speed find adjustment in 0.1 mphincrements||12-15 mph (19.3-24.1 kph)|
|Vehicle Warranty||4-year: batteries (20,000 energy units or 1,000 rounds), canopy, electronics, pedal group, seats, suspension. 3-year: body panels, electric powertrain. 2-year: all remaining components. Limited lifetime: frame||4-year: batteries (20,000 energy units or 1,000 rounds), canopy, electronics, pedal group, seats, suspension. 3-year: body panels, electric powertrain. 2-year: all remaining components. Limited lifetime: frame|